Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Job opportunities!

Wow, I have been at my new job for 7, almost 8 weeks and last Friday I had an interview for another promotion! I think he already has someone else picked for the position, but it was good that I was able to get an interview. I will see what happens. It would be hard to leave the great group of people that I am with, but you have to do what you need to do! A good friend of mine told me about the job and she said that it is a really great group of people there and she put in a very good word for me and the secretary really wants me to get the position. I will have to see what happens.
Larry also has an opportunity for a new position as well!!! I would love to see him get this spot! It would be easier on his body as the job he has now is really tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment