Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Moving Already!!!


Anyone that knows me, knows that I love to rearrange at home and at work. I don't like things staying the same all the time. I have been at my new job almost 2 months and today I moved to a new spot! They had a place made just for me outside my bosses office. It's great except it's a bit lonely! I miss the people I was around. This place is so boring with no one to talk to. I come and go a lot, so it's all good, but i do miss the interaction with others while you are working. Sam took my old desk so she was happy to get a desk with a computer instead of moving from desk to desk with her box of stuff. We are still in the same office until she gets her clearance completed. I am loving that and will enjoy that while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment