Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Job


I started my new position last Monday, so I have had a whole week already. It is so very different from what I came from. Will take a bit to adjust. I am excited to learn all the new stuff and I really love the people already. I am already seeing things that I want to get involved in and my boss has already asked me to decorate!! Cool! This is a really good change for me and I am trusting God to give me the wisdom that I need to adjust to all the new tasks.
I am having to wear more practical shoes.....oh my! I have 3 blisters from my high heels. They are just not cutting it going up and down stairs! Hmmm that means more shoe shopping! I have to dress up more. Have only seen a pair of jeans on 2 people all week. I do like that, but jeans sometimes would feel really good. Will have to see how that goes. What is really nice is that they are very laid back about your arrival and departure. I may be able to come in a little early and leave earlier, just enough to beat the main traffic. So far riding the bus in has worked out really well. More on this later....

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are happy! I miss you everyday but can't wait to start my new adventure as well!! They will love you for sure!

    ReplyDelete