Friday, September 26, 2008

Here it is, FRIDAY!!

It is really funny as I am getting used to my new surroundings that I am noticing many differences!

The sound of dress shoes! Since it is mostly men in my work area it is pretty funny how I hear a female come in....the sound of heels! There are more women in and out of here that are more dressed up that where I came from! I am thinking that today being Friday, that maybe some will be a bit more casual. I tried to wear jeans today but I am not that comfortable yet, so I am still dressed up a bit. I must be careful with this habit or I will never get to wear jeans! It does make me feel good to be more dressy.

I also love the fact that I can wash my lunch dishes out in a real sink instead of in a "bathroom size" sink that doesn't drain very well. I love that!

Last night the girls got together at OLIVE GARDEN. It was a great time together! Lots of good food, good friends and good laughs. I loved that Nicole had her kids there! Seeing ones that have been gone for a while was great too. Oh, I guess I am one of those!! Next time we get together I have decided that I am going to order desert first! Always too full to enjoy those luscious deserts. They say life is short, eat dessert first! I think they have a great point.


This sounds like Thankful Thursday! Well, everyday is a good day to be thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to join you.
    Glad you came out, I have missed you. You look good and the food was yummy!
    Dessert 1st it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete