Thursday, September 25, 2008


It's Thursday and I am very Thankful today!
1. I am so thankful for my new job and the people I have been blessed with as coworkers. There are 61 in my group! They have welcomed me with so much kindness that it almost seems illegal! They introduced me to everyone by having me write a bio! That was kinda cool. Then all the secretaries yesterday had a welcome hour with lots of goodies to eat and all of them introduced themselves to me! It was weird that I was still getting paid to go to this "party" on work time. It wasn't even lunch time! I have ran into a lot of people that I knew when I worked in my building 12 years ago!
2. I am also very thankful for Friends that encourage me when things are difficult. Sometimes life issues pull you down and you get in a funk. Then along comes your friends to tell you that they have been praying for you. I love that!
3. I am thankful for water! ???? Yes, I am thankful that water is now available for me to drink at work!! The water here is HORRIBLE!!! I now have some filtered water!!
4. I am thankful for Girl's Night Out tonight with my old coworkers for Sam's new job! It will be good to be with my friends again. I miss you guys!
5. I am thankful today that I am working closer to my LarBear. He was able to come up to my work area today and have lunch with me. He looked so funny with his shipyard "goggles" on!!
I hope all of you have a very thankful Thursday today!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am Thankful for you. oh and water!! =)
    Lunch with LarBear? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete