Monday, September 29, 2008


It's MONDAY! The start of a new week. Hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day of September! Yesterday we went for a drive and ended up at Port Gamble, what a beautiful place. A very small town on the waterfront. It used to have a saw mill there which is no longer, but they had a festival going on with wood carvers contest that was so awesome to watch. We took it all in. They had vendors all over the place. Would you believe that we didn't buy anything!!! It was a nice change of pace after Saturday spent doing a lot of house work!

Last night LarBear and I went to my new work place and put up a ton of fall decorations. He was so willing to help me do this and I was so thankful for his help. There are leaves everywhere. My boss asked me to decorate and even gave me money to buy decorations!! That was right up my alley! It looks pretty cool. I came in this morning and the first person I saw said he loved it. Said fall threw up all over the office! Ew!

Well, have a great week all!

1 comment:

  1. You were up in my neck of the woods! We went to the festival too. It was fun and the weather was great!
    Lucky. I am glad that they are treating you good and that they can appreciate your decorating skills!!

    ReplyDelete