Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Friday!!!!







I am sooooooooooooooooo glad it is Friday!!! This week has drug on and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been so tired before. Two car shows in one weekend was a bit too much for the ol' body!! I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I was just going to a car show, but when you are helping put on the show, it is a lot tougher. It is so worth it, but it's hard to tell my screaming feet that.

The car show was so awesome. Broke all records in attendance as well as vehicles registering. Many left because there was no where else to park. That's a first!

See the link here to look at the blog site I have built to show off the show. Still many pictures to add, so come back and check it out. http://www.cruisinsunday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment