Monday, September 21, 2009

Forida sunshine and rain, 3year old, nudity and homesick

I am really enjoying the warm temps in Florida, but the rain just dumps. I love the lightning and thunder shows, they are amazing. Spent a great Sunday at Jason's church. The worship was awesome and the sermon was right to the point and spoke volumes to me. I love how they have activities for small groups that you can sign up for. There was about 100 different interesting things to sign up for, from regular Bible studies to softball, fishing, board games, comedy nights, crafts, singing, playing, swiming, diving, mommy group and tons of other stuff. What a great way to connect with people and get to know each other.
It has been hard for me to deal with the 3 year old's little attitude. I think a week is enough at a time. I love them to pieces, but I hate to see them talk back to mom and dad. I know that it is all part of the age and having a new little brother, but it is hard. I know it is hard for Jason and Christina too, but it is not for me to interfere. It's all part of growing up and it will pass. I just pray that God gives them the strength they need as He did when mine went through this phase.
LarBear made it home after his flight was cancelled last night and had to stay in a hotel. That must have been frustrating for him, but he survived!!
Will be going to see Jeremy and his family on Thursday, then home on Sunday. I am getting a bit homesick and I am missing my little Sofie girl. I miss my friend Sam and Shameka from work. Don't miss the getting up and going to work!!!
I have to say that I love swimming in the pool, but the beach wasn't as much fun this time.
First time I saw a topless lady laying out on the beach!!! That was awkward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment