Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time with daughter and grandkids

Spend a great day at our daughter Angela and Tory's house in Rochester. It was good to see all of them. We all played Yatzee and went shopping with Angela and the boys. I always spend way too much money when we shop together!!! We both love to shop! At the house before we left, Blake said, "So, when are you two women going to go shopping" It was just so funny to hear him say women to us!!!
Love to spend time with Blake and Riley and hug them and hear them say how they love me! They are two very special boys. They are getting so big. Blake is in 4th grade and Riley in Kindergarden. Where does the time go?
I have now been with all three of my kids and most of my grandkids (all but one) in the last 3 weeks. Nice! I love them all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment